Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Week Eleven

Mood: Happy! 

Cravings: None this week either, but my appetite has gotten better! 

Gender: 5 weeks until I can find out! 

Names: Adina for a girl, and Liam or Adrian for  a boy! 

Size of Baby: A lime!


Week of Pregnancy: Eleven

Fears: None! I can do this!

Weight: 106.5lbs, I need to eat more according to the doctor lol 

Looking Forward to: Moving on Monday and starting my second job! 


This week started off as the worst week so far but has completely turned around! I got a severe migraine over the weekend that caused so much nausea I couldn't hold down food and ended up dehydrated in the emergency room. I got put on an IV and was given fluids and some watered down narcotic I was allergic to. The head ache went away thankfully, but I wasn't done vomiting quite yet and was super queasy all the next day. 

I got a second job serving at Black Bear diner that is about to open up in Sequim! The extra income will be amazing and I'll finally be able to save a decent amount of money to get me through maternity leave. At least that's the plan. 

I have a bit of energy now and should use it for packing up my house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment