Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Week Sixteen



Mood: I feel like a whale! I went maternity clothes shopping today. I finally quit being blind to the fact that I can no longer fit in my size small shirts. I put on a tank top that should fit me just fine and my belly and chest spilled right out!

Cravings: SOUR candy and fruit

Gender: I'm still thinking boy

Names: Boston, no matter the gender :-)

Size of Baby: An Avocado




Week of Pregnancy: Sixteen

Fears: Running out of sour candy

Weight: I look like I've gained 10lbs but when I step on the scale its the same weight. This has been the strangest week yet, I'll have no belly in the morning and then a huge belly at night.

Looking Forward to: My vacation. I decided I am taking a small vacation. Where to...no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment