Friday, September 7, 2012


Week TWENTY TWO??!!

Mood: A wonderful one!

Cravings: Orange juice, grapes, chocolate

Gender: I'm having a baby girl :-)

Names: Boston!

Size of Baby: A papaya, and about 1lb



Week of Pregnancy: 22, I'm 5 months pregnant.....

Fears: Being a broke young parent :-(

Weight: I've been gaining weight appropriately finally. I've put on about 6lbs in the past two months.

Looking Forward to: Meeting my baby girl!

Well in the past few weeks since I haven't updated my blog, that can be blamed on my old and quickly dying laptop, I have begun feeling and looking super pregnant. It's impossible to hide the belly and people all over ask me when I'm due, then begin sharing their pregnancy and labor stories and often feel impelled to tell you what they think of your pregnancy. ugh.

My family held a gender reveal party for us and it was such an exciting way to find out that baby Boston is a girl!

Bostons big brother Felix proudly holding a baby, practicing for when Boston comes!

My little family after finding out Boston is a girl!

Reveal cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment